Friday, December 23, 2005

Relationship: Quiz ‘n’ Check

Is it to call off the relationship?

The first few weeks of any relationship are always the best bit-filled with laughter, sexual sparks and many “firsts”. Then, all of a sudden, the other person’s fault are all that’s left to discover. Know the feeling? Try to answer these following questions:

1. Where do you stand on the issue of cheating?
A. I would never cheat: It’s wrong.
B. I considered it but would end my current relationship first.
C. Would cheat it, if the right person care along.

2. Do you see yourself with the person in the long term?
A. Yes, I want them in my life forever.
B. Nope, but I’m having fun at the moment.
C. Definitely not, but I’m scared to hurt their feelings.

3. Does your partner make an effort with your friends?
A. Yes, they always make an effort.
B. Sometimes, but I try to keep my mates and my partner apart.
C. No, and they hate him/her for it.

4. Do you ever feel like your relationship or partner holds you back?
A. No, my partner helps me achieve everything I want.
B. Sometimes, I can’t do everything I want anymore.
C. Yes, I had dreams and goals which I wanted to achieve, he/she never gave up theirs’ thought.

5. Do you feel that your relationship is ‘evolving’?
A. Yes, we’re getting more serious and we trust each other.
B. Sometimes I feel like it is, other times not.
C. I feel like we’re going backwards.

6. Do you find their “little habits” are no longer cute, just very annoying?
A. No, I love their little quirks!
B. They can be a bit annoying.
C. Yes, I find myself wanting to tear their head off ten times a day!

7. Do you trust your partner?
A. Yes, 100 percent.
B. Most of the time.
C. Always worried about where they are.

Results:
Mostly As:
You have a very strong relationship with your partner which is fantastic! It’s a healthy, supportive bond and we suggest you enjoy your time together and possibly take it to the next level.


Mostly Bs:
You should re-evaluate your relationship and think “Is this really what I want?” Ending the relationship may be too hasty, but something has to change if you want to save it. It’s time to be honest with yourself _are you scared of being single?

Mostly Cs:
DUMP! Dump! Dump! Do yourself a favor and call it quits so that both of you can get on with your lives.

Source: Hindustan Times, 22nd December 2005






Scholarship Blog International Scholarships

1 Comments:

At 1:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess this info is totally unique.3
Healthy Relationship with Jordan Pusle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


:: F R I E N D S::
|| Purwarno Hadinata || Rozio || A. Fatih Syuhud || Rizqon Khamami || A Qisai || Lukman Nul Hakim|| Zamhasari Jamil|| Rini Ekayati|| Najlah Naqiyah || Zulfitri || Fadlan Achdan|| Tylla Subijantoro|| Saifullah Hayati Nur|| Mukhlis Zamzami|| Edward Ott|| Thinley|| Ahmed|| Dudi Aligarh|| Irwansyah Yahya|| Ikhsan Aligarh|| Zulfikar Karimuddin || Zamhasari || Pan Mohamad Faiz || Bayu || Asnadi Hasan || Umi Kalsum || Erdenesuvd Biraa || Andi Bagus || Madha Yudis || Belum mandi || Koeaing || Hamzar || Rosa || Ghifarie || Kawas || Wazeen || Swara Muslim || Forum Swara Muslim ||

My Gallery   Scholarship Blog

Yunita Ramadhana Blog   The World of English Literature

    Subscribe in 

NewsGator Online   Subscribe in Rojo   Add Yunita 

Ramadhana Blog to Newsburst from CNET News.com
Add to Google Subscribe in 

Bloglines Add Yunita Ramadhana Blog to ODEO Subscribe in 

podnova     Subscribe in a reader   Add to My AOL
Subscribe in FeedLounge   Add to netvibes   Subscribe 

in Bloglines   Add to The Free Dictionary   Add to Bitty Browser   Add to Plusmo   Subscribe in 

NewsAlloy
Add to Excite 

MIX   Add to Pageflakes   Add to netomat Hub   Subscribe to Yunita Ramadhana Blog   Powered by FeedBurner   I 

heart FeedBurner


eXTReMe Tracker