Thursday, March 08, 2007

Poem: If

If
By: Yunita Ramadhana

If there is a woman loves you deeply, it is me
If there is a man who means everything to me, it is you
If there is a true love in this world, it is mine
If there is a love that I want, it is yours

If there is no light in your day, I would be
If there is no rain in your earth, I would be
If there is no stars in your sky, I would be
If there is no flowers in your path, i would be

If there is a friend betrays another, I won't
If there is a couple betrays each other, I won't
If the world gives you nothing, i will give you everything
And if there is no if in your life,
I will be your if...

Wednesday, March 07, 2007
At 12.45 a.m.
Okhla, New Delhi
India


Scholarship Blog International Scholarships

3 Comments:

At 3:09 AM, Blogger MP said...

salam alaikum adik yunita,
mashallah nice words in the poem and very meaningful, thanks for posting about the cheapest car too, i had bookmarked ur blog when i had come to read Ayat2 Cinta but still cannot find it in english anywhere :(

keep posting, and do visit my blog when ur free, senyum selalu
, maasalaam

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Evil Chef said...

Assalamualaikum adik Yunita..
Ayat ayat dari Puisi kamu menyentuh.. Ayat ayat Cinta sememangnya menyedarkan kita akan Cinta kemana sepatut kita tujukan..

Syabas..
Wasalam

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger Yunita said...

How do you do yunita,
hehe, it's a bit strange to say my own name,actually it's you
that was a touching poem,
btw do you like writing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


:: F R I E N D S::
|| Purwarno Hadinata || Rozio || A. Fatih Syuhud || Rizqon Khamami || A Qisai || Lukman Nul Hakim|| Zamhasari Jamil|| Rini Ekayati|| Najlah Naqiyah || Zulfitri || Fadlan Achdan|| Tylla Subijantoro|| Saifullah Hayati Nur|| Mukhlis Zamzami|| Edward Ott|| Thinley|| Ahmed|| Dudi Aligarh|| Irwansyah Yahya|| Ikhsan Aligarh|| Zulfikar Karimuddin || Zamhasari || Pan Mohamad Faiz || Bayu || Asnadi Hasan || Umi Kalsum || Erdenesuvd Biraa || Andi Bagus || Madha Yudis || Belum mandi || Koeaing || Hamzar || Rosa || Ghifarie || Kawas || Wazeen || Swara Muslim || Forum Swara Muslim ||

My Gallery   Scholarship Blog

Yunita Ramadhana Blog   The World of English Literature

    Subscribe in 

NewsGator Online   Subscribe in Rojo   Add Yunita 

Ramadhana Blog to Newsburst from CNET News.com
Add to Google Subscribe in 

Bloglines Add Yunita Ramadhana Blog to ODEO Subscribe in 

podnova     Subscribe in a reader   Add to My AOL
Subscribe in FeedLounge   Add to netvibes   Subscribe 

in Bloglines   Add to The Free Dictionary   Add to Bitty Browser   Add to Plusmo   Subscribe in 

NewsAlloy
Add to Excite 

MIX   Add to Pageflakes   Add to netomat Hub   Subscribe to Yunita Ramadhana Blog   Powered by FeedBurner   I 

heart FeedBurner


eXTReMe Tracker