Friday, September 29, 2006

Friendship is Forever

Friendship is Forever
By: Yunita Ramadhana

"Keep smiling, keep shining
Knowing you can always count on me, for sure
That's what friends are for
For good times and bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
That's what friends are for..."


Those are one part of the song which is written by Sir Elton John entitled 'That's What Friends are For which talkes about how important friends are. Whenever I heard that song, I always remember all of my friends who always stand by me whenever I need them. They never go away from me even I'm in a very big problem.

What is friendship? Is it difficult to establish friendship? It can be said 'yes', because you have to find someone who can understand you and how you can appreciate him/her. In other word, you have to find your soulmate, otherwise it is rather impossible to establish the friendship. But...if you have found your soulmate, it's very difficult for someone else to break your friendship even both of you are apart from each other, like stated by Elton john in his song below. If you have a true friendship, you can feel if your friends are in the trouble.

Besides, it's not only obout how to appreciate each other but also how you can always stand by them whenever they get a problem, not only when they are happy, it's what I called with "Best friend". Now, I ask my own self. Have I got my best friends? And the answer is YES. I've already got my best friends. They always stand by me whenever I need them though they are also in a problem. Though we are apart in distance, but we are close in heart. How lucky I am...

Oh my best friends, I miss you all so much. May we can meet soon and sharing our problems again...

"Oh and then for the times when we're apart
Well then close your eyes and know
The words are coming from my heart
And then if you can remember..."


Scholarship Blog International Scholarships

2 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

salam
I hope to be glad all your time with such freindness

 
At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well friendship is like rose-garden, you need to cultivate and fertilize them so it grows forever.... :)

nice to have found this blog, kind regards from Monrovia.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


:: F R I E N D S::
|| Purwarno Hadinata || Rozio || A. Fatih Syuhud || Rizqon Khamami || A Qisai || Lukman Nul Hakim|| Zamhasari Jamil|| Rini Ekayati|| Najlah Naqiyah || Zulfitri || Fadlan Achdan|| Tylla Subijantoro|| Saifullah Hayati Nur|| Mukhlis Zamzami|| Edward Ott|| Thinley|| Ahmed|| Dudi Aligarh|| Irwansyah Yahya|| Ikhsan Aligarh|| Zulfikar Karimuddin || Zamhasari || Pan Mohamad Faiz || Bayu || Asnadi Hasan || Umi Kalsum || Erdenesuvd Biraa || Andi Bagus || Madha Yudis || Belum mandi || Koeaing || Hamzar || Rosa || Ghifarie || Kawas || Wazeen || Swara Muslim || Forum Swara Muslim ||

My Gallery   Scholarship Blog

Yunita Ramadhana Blog   The World of English Literature

    Subscribe in 

NewsGator Online   Subscribe in Rojo   Add Yunita 

Ramadhana Blog to Newsburst from CNET News.com
Add to Google Subscribe in 

Bloglines Add Yunita Ramadhana Blog to ODEO Subscribe in 

podnova     Subscribe in a reader   Add to My AOL
Subscribe in FeedLounge   Add to netvibes   Subscribe 

in Bloglines   Add to The Free Dictionary   Add to Bitty Browser   Add to Plusmo   Subscribe in 

NewsAlloy
Add to Excite 

MIX   Add to Pageflakes   Add to netomat Hub   Subscribe to Yunita Ramadhana Blog   Powered by FeedBurner   I 

heart FeedBurner


eXTReMe Tracker